A Special Note to our Patients
Nothing is more important to us than your safety, and we are doing everything we can to ensure the well-being of our patients and employees when you are treated in our office. We are installing special Air Conditioning UV lights and Filters to keep our air cleaner. We will also be implementing additional extra suction systems that remove aerosols from the air.
We are following strict guidelines that are issued to us by the Centers of Disease Control,
American Dental Association and OSHA. We want to meet and exceed guidelines as we work
with our patients. We are open to continue servicing our community with all your dental needs
Dr. Lopez-Tinoco and our entire team appreciates your trust and will continue to work every day to provide the foremost dental experience for you and your family.
What We Are Doing to Keep You Safe
● We are maintaining all current OSHA guidelines related to the dental industry standards
for sterilization of dental instruments and cleaning and sanitizing hard surfaces used during every appointment.
● We love courtesy but for the time being we have eliminated handshakes and hugs.
● We are minimizing the amount of patients we see daily. Your appointment time is reserved only for you, so the doctor is dedicated solely to your treatment, so that we work more
effectively and efficiently.
● It is mandatory to do a questionnaire related to COVID-19. It will be done before your visit and before you enter the office.
● We are requesting if someone accompanies your appointment they will be required to be screened for COVID-19 and also we will need to take their temperature.
What You Can Do to Stay Healthy During Appointments
● Please wear your mask to your dental visit.
● If you have any of the COVID-19 symptoms or flu like symptoms we will work with you to reschedule your appointment for a later time.